BRIDGE FOR BILLIONS
The next level of online incubation power
What is Bridge for Billions?
A powerful digital ecosystem to incubate early-stage enterprises
Bridge for Billions targets early-stage entrepreneurs and provides high value in several ways: (1) It gives the right tools and guidance to help early-stage entrepreneurs develop their companies / (2) It facilitates mentorship by providing the same tools as well as training to start-up mentors / (3) It eases the work of programme managers by allowing them to leverage a scalable and proven methodology, while having high visibility on the progress of their incubated communities.
By embedding Bridge for Billions into our programme, impact entrepreneurs can work on viable models for their companies and develop a tangible, ready-to-use business plan that can be downloaded as a PDF. During the entire process, they are supported by their mentors. To learn more about this offer, click below:
How incubators can apply
The current round of applications has closed. Please check back early 2021 for information on how and when to apply for the next round of our Bridge for Billions programme!”
Incubators will have the opportunity to apply for licenses for the Bridge for Billions platform and for training with Bridge for Billions on how to use it. Information on how and when to apply will be posted on this page in early 2021. The information can be found on this page.
Impact enterprises and mentors interested in this opportunity will have the opportunity to apply directly through incubators in May 2020 – check back here in the coming weeks for a list of eligible incubators to contact for more information.
What is the application timeline?
How to know if you are eligible
Please check the following conditions before you apply:
As an incubator, you have to:
- be legally registered in Bangladesh;
- have at least 2 years of operations;
- have a proven track record running incubation programmes;
- provide evidence of having run one of these programmes in the last 6 months;
- have a solid network of mentors;
- commit to integrating the Bridge for Billions platform in their regular offerings or evidence of having built a structured programme around the Bridge for Billions platform;
- commit to recruiting both mentors and enterprises for the upcoming programme.