BRIDGE FOR BILLIONS
The next level of online incubation power
What is Bridge for Billions?
Bridge for Billions offers a powerful digital ecosystem to incubate early-stage enterprises
We at the B-Briddhi Programme are proud to bring Bridge for Billions into the fold. In so doing, we provide impact entrepreneurs with access to a powerful platform that will allow them to work on viable models for their companies and develop a tangible, ready-to-use business plan that can be downloaded as a PDF. During the entire process, they are supported by their mentors. Read more about this unique programme.
How incubators can apply
The application process for the 2022 online incubation component has closed. Stay tuned for next year’s round of applications!
Incubators will have the opportunity to apply for licenses for the Bridge for Billions platform and for training with Bridge for Billions on how to use it. Applications for 2022 have closed now. Stay tuned for the 2023 round of applications that will become available on our Apply page. If you would like to read the application questions beforehand, click this link.
Impact enterprises and mentors interested in the program will have the opportunity to apply directly through incubators in mid-2022 – check back here in the coming months for a list of eligible incubators to contact for more information. At that time, you will be able to find more information on the Bridge for Billions website.
Check back in 2023 for the application timeline
How to know if you are eligible
Check these conditions before applying:
As an incubator, you have to:
- be legally registered in Bangladesh;
- have at least 2 years of operations;
- have a proven track record running incubation programmes;
- provide evidence of having run one of these programmes in the last 6 months;
- have a solid network of mentors;
- commit to integrating the Bridge for Billions platform in their regular offerings or evidence of having built a structured programme around the Bridge for Billions platform;
- commit to recruiting both mentors and enterprises for the upcoming programme.