IMPACT-LINKED FINANCE READINESS BOOTCAMP
Learn how to access Impact-Linked Finance to scale
Would you like to know what this innovative bootcamp is about?
A powerful way to get ready to attract Impact-Linked Finance!
The Impact-Linked Finance Readiness Bootcamp (ILF Readiness Bootcamp) is designed to support impact enterprises in elevating their impact measurement and management (IMM) systems. The goal is that impact enterprises will learn how to build up sufficient baseline data so that they are prepared to receive financial incentives directly linked to their impact performance. In other words: they get ready for Impact-Linked Finance.
Get a quick preview with our teaser video
The 3-month ILF Readiness Bootcamp starts in April 2023. Sorry, applications have closed now!
This new capacity-building initiative aims to increase the number of candidates that can receive Impact-Linked Finance instruments such as Impact-Ready Matching Funds (IRMF) and Social Impact Incentives (SIINC). The 3-month bootcamp is free for a limited number of impact enterprises that will join a cohort and are carefully selected in our call for applications. To learn more, see this PDF. To apply for a new round of this brand new support that B-Briddhi provides to you, check out more information and stay tuned for news on this page!
How to know if you are eligible for the bootcamp
Check these conditions first:
To apply as an impact enterprise, you have to:
- have a comprehensive Theory of Change: Are you already collecting sufficient and high-quality data that accurately reflects it?
- have customer data available, ideally in ways that can be disaggregated across gender, income level, etc.
- defined the type of impact data measured (outcomes vs. outputs!)
- have (a system to generate) baseline impact data, ideally that can scale as your enterprise grows
- a clear attribution: Do you have data to prove that your enterprise can be attributed for the impact that occurred for the target customers you’re serving?
- additionality: Do you have sufficient data to prove that the impact generated by your enterprise wouldn’t have occurred otherwise without your business activities?