IMPACT READY MATCHING FUND (IRMF)
How to get rewards for building up your impact management systems
How does the Impact Ready Matching Fund (IRMF) work?
Entrepreneurs receive financial rewards for improving their impact management
The IRMF is non-repayable funding that rewards enterprises for building their capacities in impact management and measurement (IMM). If you are an early-stage impact enterprise, you will be able to apply for this non-repayable fund that will match a seed investment in your company and reward you for building up your IMM systems. Entrepreneurs can receive up to USD 100,000 – more detailed information can be found here.
How you can apply
The application process is now closed for the 2022 round of IRMF. Stay tuned for future opportunities!
Impact enterprises were invited to submit an application for a matching payment of up to USD 100,000. As part of the application, they are asked to submit evidence that they will soon have matching investment, that they have paying customers, and that they have a business plan that envisages break-even in the medium term. You can find out more about the program in this PDF. During the application period, there will also be an opportunity to ask questions by emailing email@example.com. If you would like to check out the application questions beforehand, please click on the button below. Applicants may find it helpful to download this document and plan their responses before filling in the application, which must be completed in one sitting. The latest application process is now closed. Stay tuned for future rounds.
Check back later for the 2023 application timelines!
How to know if you are eligible
Please check the following conditions before you apply:
As an impact enterprise, you have to fulfil the following criteria:
- You are legally registered in Bangladesh
- You are seeking to raise repayable investment (not grants) between USD 50,000 and USD 200,000
- You have a functioning business model with a track record of paying customers
- You submit a clear scaling plan for achieving breakeven in the medium term
- You have a business model that explicitly seeks to address social or environmental problems (or must articulate a willingness to shift their business model towards these aims)
- Specific attention will be paid to businesses that address vulnerable populations