REMARKS ABOUT DATA PROTECTION
How we collect your data and what we do to protect them
The following remarks provide a short overview over our collection and processing of your personal data. We highly recommend to read these carefully before you submit your data to our website by subscribing to newsletters or submitting an application. For complete information please see our Data Protection Statement
When do we collect which data?
1. Upon visiting our Website:
- The server provider we are using (Strato GmbH, Germany) automatically requests and stores information from your device in so called log files. They contain information about your browser type and version, operating system, referrer URL, host name of your computer accessing the website, current IP address and time of the server request. Strato AG stores your IP addresses for safety reasons for a maximum of seven days.
2. Upon registering to newsletters on our Website:
- If you register to our newsletter we collect your first and last name and a valid email address. We automatically transfer these datapoints to MailChimp, our newsletter mailing list. For further info see “How do we process your personal data?”
How do we process your personal data?
- When you register to a newsletter on our website we automatically transfer your first and last name and your email address to our MailChimp account.
- As with our website, Google Analytics only collects anonymized IP addresses.
- Besides that we automatically synchronize your registration with our MailChimp hosted mailing list. However, you can object that via the subscription confirmation notification you will receive after registration. You can also unsubscribe by clicking the unsubscribe button within one of our newsletters or unsubscribe via “Settings” and unticking the “Newsletter” option on our website.
How do we collect your data?
- Automatically via cookies and webtracking (Google Analytics) when you enter or interact with our platform.
- Besides that we only collect data that you personally enter into our platform.
Where do we store your personal data?
Your personal data is stored on our Strato server. If you subscribe to our newsletter it will also be stored on MailChimp servers.
For what purposes do we use your personal data?
- We are using anonymized statistical data to improve your learning experience and enhance the provision of our services to you.
- For marketing and informational purposes and to keep you updated about everything relevant to B-Briddhi.
- We are not selling your personal data to third-parties.
- We aren’t proliferating your personal data to third-parties except for possibly MailChimp.
What does this mean for you?
- If you confirm the subscription to our potential MailChimp mailing list after registering to a newsletter or similar, you will receive regular newsletters, marketing information and announcements about new offers or upcoming events.