TRAIN-THE-TRAINER & VOUCHER
How to improve your fitness for investment readiness and impact management
What is included in our training and voucher offer?
A powerful fitness opportunity for incubators and impact enterprises
Both, the Impact Investment Readiness and the Impact Measurement & Management Train-The-Trainer components, target service providers such as incubators and accelerators. Selected participants will participate in training sessions that cover the latest knowledge and tools in these important disciplines. Upon completion of the Train-The-Trainer components, these service providers can then become eligible for the Voucher Scheme. This means that impact enterprises can select these and jointly apply for a voucher that will subsidise the cost of the services delivered.
How does the application generally work?
For service providers: Train-the-Trainer offer
B-Briddhi enters into its Phase II. Stay tuned for the Train-the-Trainer components of our capacity-building programme in 2024!
Incubators and other service providers are encouraged to apply for the Train-the-Trainer components, which have been specifically developed for the impact space and tailored to the Bangladesh context. You can choose to participate in one or both of our Train-The-Trainer tracks, Impact Investment Readiness and Impact Measurement & Management. For general details about both programs, please see this PDF from B-Briddhi Phase I.
How to know if you are eligible as an incubator
Here are the usual conditions for a successful application:
As an incubator, you have to:
- be legally registered in Bangladesh;
- commit to participating in a series of online bootcamps;
- have been in operation for at 2 least years;
- have provided services on investment readiness and/or impact management to impact enterprises;
- plan to run an iteration of one or both types of services in the next 6 months.
For impact entrepreneurs: Voucher Scheme
B-Briddhi enters into its PHASE II: Stay tuned for Voucher Scheme applications in 2024!
For impact entrepreneurs, the Voucher Scheme is a great opportunity to access tailored support on Impact Investment Readiness and/or Impact Measurement & Management. You are able to select a service provider that has successfully taken part in the Train-the-Trainer components and jointly develop a programme that will serve as the basis of your application. Detailed information on the typical Voucher Scheme of B-Briddhi Phase I can be found in the following document.
Eligible impact enterprises are invited to submit a joint application with one of the pre-approved incubators (as an example, find our certified service providers from PHASE I below). The application itself will ask impact enterprises and their partner incubator to submit a capacity development plan with specific deliverables. These deliverables will become part of the service contract.
What to keep in mind before applying
The links below give you a snapshot of the essential information required for our Phase I applications. Please look out for updates for Phase II of our programme in 2024.
|Document||IR Link||IM Link|
|Service delivery menus will provide an overview of the types of services we expect to see in the plans you create. Please refer to them in your joint discussions and use them as the basis for the service delivery templates that you submit in your application.||Investment Readiness menu||Impact Management menu|
|Service delivery templates provide the required format for submitting the training plan at the application stage. Please fill this out together, making reference to the service delivery menus.||Investment Readiness template||Impact Management template|
How to find your service provider
Please stay tuned for new applications to be launched for B-Briddhi’s Phase II starting in 2024. As an impression from Phase I, find a list of our 2022 eligible service providers below:
How to know if you are eligible as an entrepreneur
Here are the typical preconditions for a successful application:
As an impact enterprise, you have to:
- be legally registered in Bangladesh
- have been in operation for at least 2 years (for Investment Readiness services only or services for both Investment Readiness and Impact Management) OR 1 year (for Impact Management services)
- explicitly seek to address a social or environmental problem
- have at least one full-time team member who will continue to work at the organisation full-time while the participating team member takes part in the programme
- already have a product or service that you are ready to sell
- already have customers buying or using this product or service
- be applying jointly with a pre-approved service provider
- have the resources to pay 20% of the cost of the incubation, acceleration, or service provision fees.