TRAIN-THE-TRAINER & VOUCHER
How to improve your fitness for investment readiness and impact management
What is included in our training and voucher offer?
A powerful fitness opportunity for incubators and impact enterprises
Both the Investment Readiness and the Impact Management Train-The-Trainer component target incubators. Selected participants will participate in training sessions that cover the latest knowledge and tools. Upon completion of the Train-The-Trainer component, these incubators can become eligible service providers for the Voucher Scheme. Then, impact enterprises can select them and jointly apply for a voucher that will subsidise the cost of the services delivered on the topics of either Investment Readiness or Impact Management.
How does the application work?
For incubators: Train-the-Trainer offer
The 2022 application process for the Train-the-Trainer component of our capacity-building programme has closed – stay tuned for 2023!
Incubators are encouraged to apply for the Train-the-Trainer component, which has been specifically developed for these kinds of service providers and was tailored to the Bangladesh context. You can choose to participate in one or both of our Train-The-Trainer tracks, Investment Readiness and Impact Management. For more details about both programs, please see this PDF.
How to know if you are eligible as an incubator
Check the conditions before you apply:
As an incubator, you have to:
- be legally registered in Bangladesh;
- commit to participating in a series of online bootcamps to be held between mid-May to end July 2020 (exact dates tbd);
- have been in operation for at 2 least years;
- have provided services on investment readiness and/or impact management to impact enterprises;
- plan to run an iteration of one or both types of services in the next 6 months.
For impact entrepreneurs: Voucher Scheme
The 2022 Voucher Scheme applications are closed now – stay tuned for 2023!
For impact entrepreneurs, the Voucher Scheme is a great opportunity to access tailored support on Investment Readiness and/or Impact Management. You are able to select an incubator that has successfully taken part in the Train-the-Trainer component and jointly develop a programme that will serve as the basis of your application. Detailed information on the Voucher scheme can be found in the following document.
Eligible impact enterprises are invited to submit a joint application with one of the pre-approved incubators (see further below). The application itself will ask impact enterprises and their partner incubator to submit a capacity development plan with specific deliverables against which the success of the service delivery can be measured. These deliverables will also be included as part of the service contract.
What to keep in mind before applying
Before starting, please look at these documents. They provide essential information to correctly fill out the application.
|Document||IR Link||IM Link|
|Service delivery menus will provide an overview of the types of services we expect to see in the plans you create. Please refer to them in your joint discussions and use them as the basis for the service delivery templates that you submit in your application.||Investment Readiness menu||Impact Management menu|
|Service delivery templates provide the required format for submitting the training plan at the application stage. Please fill this out together, making reference to the service delivery menus.||Investment Readiness template||Impact Management template|
How to find your service provider
Looking for an incubator or accelerator to partner for the Voucher Scheme? The list of our 2022 eligible service providers is here:
Application timeline 2022
How to know if you are eligible as an entrepreneur
Check the conditions before you apply:
As an impact enterprise, you have to:
- be legally registered in Bangladesh
- have been in operation for at least 2 years (for Investment Readiness services only or services for both Investment Readiness and Impact Management) OR 1 year (for Impact Management services)
- explicitly seek to address a social or environmental problem
- have at least one full-time team member who will continue to work at the organisation full-time while the participating team member takes part in the programme
- already have a product or service that you are ready to sell
- already have customers buying or using this product or service
- be applying jointly with a pre-approved service provider
- have the resources to pay 20% of the cost of the incubation, acceleration, or service provision fees.